Kudos

I can't resist adding one more post, this one an unsolicited comment from Jonathan, our host intern in Poland:
Hey everyone, hope you all had good travels back home. I just want to say a couple things. First, I'm sorry I missed most of you on your way out and didn't get to say goodbyes. I had stayed upstairs to make sure everyone was awake and ready to go... didn't realize several taxis had already left. Wasn't my intention to miss you leaving.

Second, and more importantly, you guys rock! I want you to know it was a huge blessing to hang out with you for a week. It was easily one of the main highlights of my time here so far. You guys were like a breath of fresh air your entire time here, and I'm so thankful to have been a part of this with you. Blessings to you as you adjust to life back home, and as you share your experiences with those around you.

-Jonathan

Comments

1. نقل عفش

نقل عفش من الرياض الى مصر شركة شحن من الرياض الى مصرمن الباب للباب
    شركة تركيب مكيفات سبليت بالرياض افضل شركة تركيب مكيفات بالرياض

شركة شحن عفش من المدينة لمصر شركة شحن عفش من المدينة لمصر

ReplyDelete
  2. Best deals on apartments for rent and sale, cars for sale in uae, used mobiles, computers, electronics, jobs, new and used cars in Dubai and the whole UAE

ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the article and the appearance of the website and because this can also create
    new insight for me who just started playing blogspot. like my blogspot Papa4d2 which I built from scratch
    and I also learned a lot from your website.

ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post, audience will be engaged at best with your blog, we are leading as AWS live class software development company willing to contribute to the educational sector with high end secured software for live classes.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

11 Maj, 2013 – Bielsk Podlaski