Amsterdam

Good flight   to Amsterdam.   No one slept very much, but we were able to get an early check in, so we are all freshening up before heading out on the town with Dr. Rens Filius and his wife Dini.  Dr. Filius and Dr. Entwistle attended grad school together, and will hopefully recognize each other after 25 years!

Comments

1. I'd like to learn more about this blog, so please provide more details. Because I go there to read the Critical Essay Help Service blog, I can see and read the entire thing.

ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a good trip to Amsterdam. Please share your experiences afterwards. My friends recommended this place to me - www.1depositcasinocanada.com, it was created for people who like to take risks and win.

ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're starting your trip in Amsterdam on a positive note, Sarah! Even though the flight might not have offered much sleep, an early check-in certainly helps to make the most of the day. It's exciting to hear that Dr. Entwistle will be reuniting with his grad school friend, Dr. Filius, after such a long time. We hope they have a wonderful time catching up and exploring Amsterdam together! Enjoy your adventures with Dr. Filius and his wife, Dini!
    khalidelarbi
    ------------------------------------
    Online Marketing Analysis

business for sale

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

11 Maj, 2013 – Bielsk Podlaski

Sunday in Sosnowiec

Don't Think of the Misery