Princess Ride

Our original plan was to view a couple of cathedrals, perhaps the royal castle, maybe a walk through a dragon cave, and then spend the afternoon shopping.

Tight quarters DSC_0590

[caption id="attachment_567" align="alignleft" width="275"]Long climb Long climb[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_566" align="aligncenter" width="246"]Make a wish... Make a wish...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_565" align="aligncenter" width="552"]Roman ruins, castle side buildings Roman ruins, castle side buildings[/caption]

Well, the Wawel Cathedral made this list, and the rest (sans shopping) was shelved for a princess ride in a hosedrawn carriage for the four young women who have served so well these last few days.  We'll meet up again for dinner, ready for that 4:15 a.m. departure for the airport, and a long day of travel on tomorrow's itinerary.

[caption id="attachment_570" align="aligncenter" width="401"]Princess ride Princess ride[/caption]

Comments

1. شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

ReplyDelete
  2. IEEE Project Domain management in software engineering is distinct from traditional project deveopment in that software projects have a unique lifecycle process that requires multiple rounds of testing, updating, and faculty feedback. A IEEE Domain project Final Year Projects for CSE system development life cycle is essentially a phased project model that defines the organizational constraints of a large-scale systems project. The methods used in a IEEE DOmain Project systems development life cycle strategy Project Centers in India provide clearly defined phases of work to plan, design, test, deploy, and maintain information systems.

This is enough for me. I want to write software that anyone can use, and virtually everyone who has an internet connected device with a screen can use apps written in JavaScript. JavaScript Training in Chennai JavaScript was used for little more than mouse hover animations and little calculations to make static websites feel more interactive. Let’s assume 90% of all websites using JavaScript use it in a trivial way. That still leaves 150 million substantial JavaScript Training in Chennai JavaScript applications.

ReplyDelete
  3. A motivating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you should publish more on this subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people don't talk about such issues. To the next! Many thanks!! Fallout 4 Melee Build Complete Guide

ReplyDelete
  4. Right here is the perfect site for anyone who wishes to understand this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you live draw hk pools

ReplyDelete
  5. The services Miss Date Doctor offer take on a much more contemporary and much more modernised approach in comparison to other life coach companies. Here is a list of some of the amazing packages they offer. overwhelmed by engagement

ReplyDelete
  6. 123 movies|123 movies: watch movies online free on 123movies official

ReplyDelete
  7. Luso Canadian recording artist JCT has dropped the new music video for his smash single End Of The World. The single is available for streaming and purchase on all major digital streaming platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Amazon Music, and more... End Of The World

ReplyDelete
  8. 123betting เข้าสู่ระบบ I want you to keep following good articles. https://www.123betting.casino/

ReplyDelete
  9. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. satta matka

ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice blog, Thanks for sharing great info, I am sure to all the commenters here! homework writing help service It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

ReplyDelete
  11. At the point when you have your paper requested, you are allowed to do anything you need. We will convey your impeccably composed Thesis Writing Services Uk paper convenient. At the point when you really want a dependable help to 'tackle my task for me', don't burn through your time.

ReplyDelete
  12. I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your information. This
    great article has really peaked my interest. I will take
    a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week.
    I opted in for your Feed as well.

Greatings from satta Indian

ReplyDelete
  13. I like your way of writing, I am sharing this article with my friends. If you want to visit Madhya Pradesh to explore its rich wildlife & flora & fauna. Panna, Bandhavgarh & Kanha national park safari available here.

ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Guys,
    We have the best ideas for you and your college dorm room party that will look better than before.

ReplyDelete
  15. India’s #1 Online Matka website. We offer you the platform to try your luck. Play and win a huge amount every day Online Matka Read for more information visit our website.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

11 Maj, 2013 – Bielsk Podlaski

Monday

Arrived in next airports