Monday Service Projects

Today we split up into two groups at the church. The ladies took on the task of painting a Sunday School room, while the guys took on the task of preparing the floor of the church addition by smoothing out the concrete with pneumatic hammer/chisels and laying down styrofoam layers, onto which a radiant floor with more concrete will be installed. Unfortunately, out iPad can't connect to the Internet, so we can only share a few painting pics. We are all tired, but getting along well and very happy to be making new friends.

Comments

1. Awesome blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you! Facebook

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Article. Thank you for sharing! Really an awesome post for every one.

IEEE Final Year projects Project Centers in Chennai are consistently sought after. Final Year Students Projects take a shot at them to improve their aptitudes, while specialists like the enjoyment in interfering with innovation. For experts, it's an alternate ball game through and through. Smaller than expected IEEE Final Year project centers ground for all fragments of CSE & IT engineers hoping to assemble. Final Year Project Domains for IT It gives you tips and rules that is progressively critical to consider while choosing any final year project point.

JavaScript Training in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai

Delete
  2. I always like to read posts that share useful information.
    free ebook reader

ReplyDelete
  3. I always like to read posts that share useful information.
    free ebook reader

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

11 Maj, 2013 – Bielsk Podlaski